Clay Magic The Perfect Finish Detailing Clay Kit
Clay Magic Light Blue Fine Detailing Clay Bar Deep Cleans & Revives Painted Surfaces!
Clay Magic makes your finish as smooth as glass, while removing harmful surface contaminants such as paint overspray, tree sap, bug residue, industrial fallout, and other stubborn dirt. If you're not using Clay Magic on your paint, then you're just waxing over dirt!
Clay Magic is safe on all types of vehicles: cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and airplanes. Clay Magic is clearcoat safe and can be used on paint, chrome, glass, fiberglass and plastic.
Using Clay Magic Detailing Clay:
* Safely Deep-Cleans Your Car's Paint Better Than Just Washing Alone
* Removes Harmful Surface Contaminants, such as Industrial Fallout, Paint Over-spray, Brake Dust, Tree Sap, Insect Residue & More
* Makes Your Wax Last Longer
* Adds More Shine & Reflects More Light
* Is Easy To Do - Takes Approximately Fifteen Minutes
* Is Completely Safe For All Paints, Chrome & Glass
* Works Perfect On All Types of Vehicles, RVs, Motorcycles, ATV's, Boats, and More
* Protects Your Investment
* Is Used By The Auto Detailing Pros Each & Every Day
Clay Magic Detailing Clay:
* 100 gram Fine Grade Bar
* The Original Professional-Grade Clay
* Won't Scratch or Haze Clear Coats
* Won't Dry Out Like Most Other Bars
* Deep Cleans Up to 6 Average-Size Cars
Clay Magic Clay Lube:
* 12 ounce Spray
* Lubricates Surface for Claying
* Removes Fingerprints, Smudges, Dirt, & Dust from Paint, Chrome & Glass
Cellophane Test Glove:
* Easily Feel Your Paint's Harmful Contamination. You'll be Amazed at the Results After You Clay!
Directions for the Perfect Finish:
1. Wash and rinse your vehicle. Use the included cellophane test glove and feel your painted surfaces. The contamination will be worse on the hood, deck lid, and top of the vehicle. This roughness is what you will be removing.
2. Spray the Clay Lube onto the surface to be clayed. Work in 3" x 3" sections at a time.
3. Unwrap the Clay Magic and rub the clay bar back and forth over the lubricated surface in 5 to 6 passes (or until you feel the roughness is removed and surface becomes smooth). If clay becomes dirty, then fold, knead, and reshape clay into an oval shape to expose clean clay and continue use.
4. Remove excess Clay Lube with a soft, clean microfiber or terry towel.
Note: To maintain that Perfect Finish, follow with your favorite quality car wax, sealant, or coating.
* Use Clay Magic every time you wash your wax to maintain that Perfect Finish!
* Use Clay Magic on cool surfaces and in a shaded area.
* Disgard Clay Magic if dropped on the ground
* Spray Clay Lube into a plastic baggie and insert Clay Magic for storage.
* Clay bar is non-toxic
* Not intended for used as a toy
* Keep out of reach of children
* For professional use only